• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed retirementhomes.us Offer pending

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alaska56

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
I have a pending offer on this one.

I have no idea of the value.

And if I keep it how should i develop it?

Thans

MIke..
 
I can develop this name into the directory of retirement homes for you. If you are interested send me Pm I will show you some samples of the sites I ve done.
 
OK

The pending offer is at 500.00

Should I hold out for a few years?
 
Can someone please give me some insight on this domain?

"retirement homes" 1,190,000 in Google

Does the .us kill this one?

Any suggestions on what I should do?
 
Can someone please give me some insight on this domain?

"retirement homes" 1,190,000 in Google

Does the .us kill this one?

Any suggestions on what I should do?
I would PM the person who mentioned developing this for you. Properly done, this could generate far more than $500. Plus, developed websites typically demand more money to begin with.

Does the .us kill it? Not if you are looking for retirement homes in the US. Obviously, that is what the buyer thinks also. Doubtful $500 bucks will touch any other popular extension compatible to the US market.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom