Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
What happened to the $395K sale?
I sold Rex.us to a guy named Rex several years ago for $500. I should have waited. Again, best of luck.
I personally had several conversations with the buyer, a Canadian from Toronto
DCG? :lol::lol:
WHat's a DCG? Is that some form of a crazy Canadian thing?
No reseller would ever pay 200k+ for this one.
Show me the one who even pay 100k+.
Show me the one who even pay 100k+.
he's referring to Adam (DotComGod username) who owns DNF![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.