• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed RocksHonor.com OVT SCORE 8518 in June

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainAcrobat

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
1,702
Reaction score
0
So I just stumbled on to this, I also have HonorRocks.com to stop others from reg. I was curious what people think of its value. I was thinking of throwing it on ebay for fun? What is it worth? All opinions good and bad welcome.:ok:
 
Am I missing something? What does it mean? The ovt you mentioned is without extension.
 
I was looking up the honor system ovt score and noticed this, you are not missing anything. Yes the ovt score is without ext. It has to do with a tv show about rockstars that always promotes going online to check out more info. This domain is not the exact name of the show, just what people have been searching. Aside from all this does anyone have any idea how much I should put it up for sale for, obviously not alot of value to the Dn addicts. But lets say I threw it on ebay... Alot of less experienced people out there with money. Any ideas?

Please anyone else with any ideas before I sacrifice this name to ebay!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom