• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed RulesOfCraps.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter ahumphrey
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ahumphrey

Guest
I have found myself with these domains:

CrapsInstructions.com
RulesofCraps.com
CrapsBasics.com
BasicsofCraps.com

I wonder if anyone has an opinion if these are too obscure to be worth anything, or if they have marketable type-in value. Also what about the possibility of developing them and trying to get a share of the "I want to learn craps" search traffic.

Any opinions warmly welcomed :)

Arthur
 
I don't see any type in value as they probably don't get many type ins , but I think they are developable as the terms show up in overture as being searched on.
 
Developable only, soz.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom