Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Rx network of sites- Lots of PR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chili

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Chili

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have decided to sell these individually, I have an offer of $2000 for reliameds... which received 4 orders today already ($130 profit). Plus, 7 new PR7 links pointing to it, which should push it to a PR6 or 7 next update as well as increase traffic and orders.

csmaster2005

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a few questions.
1. Who is the "supplier"? (what is their link etc?)
2. What type of maintinance will it require? (Is it an affiliate type site in which you, the owner have to do nothing and just take profits? or do you have to actually place the orders etc?
3. What site is it being affiliated through?
Thanks

Chili

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's a custom built affiliate site, absolutely no maintenance. It can work through any supplier by changing the "buy now" links. It currently works through appliedinternationalmeds.biz in Costa Rica, but I've received offers to switch to rxpayouts.com for a bigger commission.

csmaster2005

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmm
appliedinternationalmeds.biz doesnt load.
Also, I see your site has all the files on your server... I was looking at the demo of rxpayouts.com , and the links off the main domain is pointing to another domain.
If I was to buy your site and switch it to rxpayouts.com, would the files be on your server or linked to another like that?

Chili

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They would be linked to their server for the order pages, with rxpayouts. I have all the sites converted to their system, I just haven't switched yet. I was told they would have an option to host your own order pages soon. I would probably let them host the order page for now since they have a Verisign SSL and logo, which might increase conversions as well.
Rxpayouts seems very eager to work with new affiliates that switch from other suppliers... especially ones that make them money.

Chili

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Reliameds.com- SOLD! domain pushed

Medsourcedirect.com still available- averaging around $800 per month profit..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators