Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed S h o r t B r a n d s . k o m Have offer....

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have received an offer in the low $xxx for S h o r t B r a n d s . k o m (.c o m)

I was considering eventually using it for a short domains sales site.

There are very few domain sale domains available -- so just thought I'd get your expert feedback.

Thank you in advance.

eeedc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was considering eventually using it for a short domains sales site.

There are very few domain sale domains available --.

Is it just me, but I was under the impression that half the people here at some time have listed a domain name for sale with "I was thinking of using it as a domain name site," or, "it would make a great domain name site."

There may be very few good KEYWORD names left such as DomainNamesForSale.com. I might have missed something, but how is ShortBrands good for domain names except maybe for branding. Do many of your potential customers really search for "short brands" or "short brand names." Nice, "Short Brands" logo by the way.

If you are trying to do SEO on a popular term like "domain names" or "domain names" for sales, the big firms own the first few pages. I have tired, not too hard, but my site www.seemly.com is about on the 10th PAGE (100th result) on the google search term "domain names." I have done better, like first or second page, on secondary search terms such as "domain name ideas."

See the previous appraisal threard titled "someone offered me $70" for many suggestions on what is a minimum prices for any domain name. Most people suggest asking for more than low $xxx and maybe settle for low $xxx.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback, eeedc. You're right, it's not an ideal domain for
domain sales seo.

eeedc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your Welcome. With 20-20 hindsight, I would have gone with a keyword domain for SEO. At the time, I wanted to keep my upscale options open with an inexpensive one-word (Seemly.com) instead of a tacky name (Choosing-Domain-Names.com).

I or anyone could always change names and redirect, but I am no longer making money from $60 web hosting affiliate fees. I should figure out what to do with the site. It does have a real PR4 and links. I tried Adwords/Adsense for a bit but only made about $10 a month instead of the $100-$200 a month I was making five years ago from Yahoo web hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom