• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Say.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WOOKIE

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2008
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Please appraise say.org.

When I bought this I was going to build a website regarding language learning.
But I haven't developed a website yet. I might just sell the domain name.

I just want to know how much the domain name is worth.

Thanks.
 
high quality, old domain - i'd say between $8,000-$11,000 - this is a fantastic branding opportunity for someone!
 
Last edited:
$1.5k - $2K resell at the moment.
 
mid x,xxx so yeah this would go for 3-5K. Enduser I can see it going for low xx,xxx
 
Nice Domain

5K-8K Reseller
 
wasn't this the domain that buy domains or namemedia listed by accident on afternic with a load of lll.com cheap ie. $400 or something and the lll.com like $2k each?
think a mod at np picked up and sold on

reseller low xxxx - mid
enduser high xxxx to very low xx,xxx
 
wasn't this the domain that buy domains or namemedia listed by accident on afternic with a load of lll.com cheap ie. $400 or something and the lll.com like $2k each?
Right. Say & Gut .org $500 each.

also,
WJA.com - $735
ZLI.com - $500
PQT.com - $571
RLU.com - $900
LLJ.com - $603
 
wasn't this the domain that buy domains or namemedia listed by accident on afternic with a load of lll.com cheap ie. $400 or something and the lll.com like $2k each?
think a mod at np picked up and sold on

reseller low xxxx - mid
enduser high xxxx to very low xx,xxx


Yeah, that's what I thought as well when I first saw this name. I thought for sure it was ireit that made the mistake though.

Anyways, it's a great name. It's been sold since the $500 purchase, so the value is slowly climing up to equalibrium. Reseller mid-high $x,xxx. End user $xx,xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom