• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed selfassembly(.)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crya

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I'm thinking of selling some domains, one being: selfassembly.com.
It was created 14/01/2000 and expires 15/01/2009.

I haven't really done much with it in this time and its currently parked. I also have the .co.uk suffix also. I'm aware of the development potential or the potential value to an established brand in possibly using it.

Any advice on whether I should sell them as a bundle, or split both up? What value do you feel I should be holding out for here?

Many thanks
 
Any thoughts on value on this? Any advice greatly appreciated.
Thanks
 
any opinions anyone?
I'm thinking of developing this into a DIY destination (affiliates/products/forums/content), but as I have the ".com" as well as the ".co.uk" - what do you think i could get for both as a bundled auction? Any thoughts and advice will be hugely appreciated.
Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom