• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed SEO DNs: SEOROI.com, ViralSEM.com, SEOCanada.org, CanadianSEO.ca

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookworm SEO

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
I'm an SEO and I've been picking up some domains I'd like to subdevelop as offshoots of a main company site. But if I can make some cash by selling them, I can always just make subdomains...
Anyways, I'd like to hear APPRAISALS/REASONs for:

SEOROI.com
seocanada.org
viralsem.com
canadianseo.ca

Thanks for your time. let me know if you guys want someone appraising/commenting on your own threads.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom