• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed seocp(dot)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wistow

Wistow.net
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
0
Hi,

What do you think of seocp(dot)com? Any ideas of what it might be worth to both end users and resellers?

Thanks in advance,

Craig
 
I like it. Search Engine Optomization Control Panel. I don't know the value but I think it should have some, even if not much.

Very good development potential, too.
 
Thanks. It will be developed I was just trying to gauge a current, undeveloped value.
 
Seo{LL}.com where LL are 28x28 combinations is of low value. "Control panel" initials are above average, thou...

Sold to the right enduser, it might go for XXX, reseller value is near zero.

Develop and sell.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom