• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ServingAmerica.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a good one. A buyer who likes it could spend a lot of money on it.
 
What kind of money do you think it's worth? I thought maybe it would be good for a name for political website?
 
hmm I was hoping for alittle more input here. Why do not think it to be worth much? Is it to long?
 
I would guess xxx for the right end-user. But as usual, if it goes with the proper website perhaps more. Can't think of much use at this moment, just thinking about Government (Recruitment), Nationwide service (TV, Satellite, other kinds of broadcasting), Catering...........
 
its a good domain, like a tagline already.. I dont think it would bring a whole lot in a reseller type auction, I think you would have to wait for a seriously motivated enduser, i think the difference between reseller price and enduser price is especially high here:
reseller : mid$xx - low$xxx
end user: low-mid $xxxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom