Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Let's see the other eye for a change
Maybe RaiderGirl knows better, she's married to a Greek guy after all![]()
Dang it. I knew I should not have offered visuals of my big toeOh well. Here's a picture of me in the shower.
My vote is "no" don't change it. I'm glad the original avatar is back. Always did like that avatar...A lot of folks freak out by my avatar - which just happens to be my very own eye
But I am a very soft-spoken person in real life (except when you step on my BIG TOE!)
Should I change it? To what?
![]()
Should I change it? To what?
![]()
My vote is "no" don't change it. I'm glad the original avatar is back. Always did like that avatar...
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.