• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Should I change my avatar????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

New Member
The Originals
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
30,303
Reaction score
2,217
A lot of folks freak out by my avatar - which just happens to be my very own eye :D

But I am a very soft-spoken person in real life (except when you step on my BIG TOE!)

Should I change it? To what?

:D
 
Let's see the other eye for a change
 
My Greek nose is hairless :P But seriously, I am too handsome to post a full pic :P Maybe RaiderGirl knows better, she's married to a Greek guy after all ;)
 
well..let's see the big toe!
 
If Greek is hairless then I am afraid we don't want to see the whole picture.

Imagine..... no hair from top to bottom ... save a lot of money on shampoo and razors.
 
I dont want you to get mad ...so ill stay out of this one ..
 
A lot of folks freak out by my avatar - which just happens to be my very own eye :D

But I am a very soft-spoken person in real life (except when you step on my BIG TOE!)

Should I change it? To what?

:D
My vote is "no" don't change it. I'm glad the original avatar is back. Always did like that avatar...
 
Don't go any lower than the eye or else you might get banned again -:D
 
Use a picture of a mans hairy butt
 
Should I change it? To what?

:D

....not sure, but I'll also keep an eye out for you ;) :lol:

But always remember "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" :yes:
 
My vote is "no" don't change it. I'm glad the original avatar is back. Always did like that avatar...

Yep, all the way back to 2002 and the timechange days :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom