Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld Showcase your .ca's

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bidding at sibername is now wide open to anyone and everyone for EVERY domain they manage to grab - even those with only one bid prior to the drop.

I liked it better the way it was before. Keep the premium domain auction (though it seems to have disappeared), and drop this open-ended auction format.

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
picked up 3w.ca to go with my 4w.ca :D

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
picked it up from the previous owner before it was supposed to drop on the 5th of feb!!

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice move Jason! Was the former owner a domainer?

Here is why you never bid on domains while sleepy. i really thought it was correct!
vancouverealestate - I don't know if Vancouver has eal estate or not!

On the bright side, I can use it as a small website to sell my other real estate domains - sort of an example of why people should buy better domains!

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice move Jason! Was the former owner a domainer?

Here is why you never bid on domains while sleepy. i really thought it was correct!
vancouverealestate - I don't know if Vancouver has eal estate or not!

On the bright side, I can use it as a small website to sell my other real estate domains - sort of an example of why people should buy better domains!
Was that you that outbid me Roy?? Thank god. I didn't notice the typo on the first go round.

Well the sh*t is going to hit the fan.

Sibername has admitted I was right concerning the terms of the auction and nobody should be allowed to bid on thurs if they haven't bid on wed. They just allowed more bidding today so this is the email going to them.

Bulent:

Pursuant to the terms of the auction which are clearly posted on your site stating a bidder must bid by wed 13.45 to be able to further bid on the domains we require the following domains be awarded to us as we were the only bidder by wed. Once again Sibername improperly allowed bidding on these domains on Thurs.

frozenmeals.ca
moviecamera.ca
franchised.ca
foodchart.ca

All of these domains were at $15 by Wed 13:45 and we expect them to be awarded for that price.

regards

Gordon

I'd suggest if anyone else got ripped for a domain that you write them NOW and demand it.

Auctions are required to conform to certain legal standards and ignoring rules or terms that allow people to get around the auction terms won't fly with the consumer affairs dept.

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No he wasn't a domainer, he only owned 1 other domain to my knowledge!

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Was that you that outbid me Roy?? Thank god. I didn't notice the typo on the first go round.

Yep I was the twit - I woke up at 10:50 yesterday after a couple hours sleep and saw it at $15 and thinking the rules had changed made sure to get my bid in before the drop...

Bulent posted in another thread that changes were going to be made, but I guess that didn't include this week.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yep I was the twit - I woke up at 10:50 yesterday after a couple hours sleep and saw it at $15 and thinking the rules had changed made sure to get my bid in before the drop...

Bulent posted in another thread that changes were going to be made, but I guess that didn't include this week.

I owe you a beer :lol::lol::lol:

impressivedomains

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
tell me what you think. aeroponics aircraftfinance aircraftfinancing aircraftlease aircraftleasing alllease asiaexports asiantrade asiapacificexports asiapacifictrade asiapacifictrading asiatrade asiatradeinfo boatfinance boatlease boatleasing bondtrader bondtraders chinatrade chinatradeinfo creditadvice creditadviser currencyadviser currencyadvisor currenceyrates digitalcharts datasearch echarts endorse endorsement fasttrade financialtrust gpsmaps greenfoods guidetovancouver guidetowhistler guidetoadventure hits365 impressivedomains loanadviser loanadvisor loanadvisors mapsoftheworld marketanalyst mortgageadviser mortgageadvisers music365 nauticalcharts outdooradventureguide onlinemortgagebroker onlinemortgagebrokers originalsin rapidtrade retread stockadviser stockadvisor stockadvisors stockanalyst stupendous submersible submersibles submersiblepumps top100hits top10hits toptenhits toptensongs tradeadviser tradeadvisor tradebroker tradebrokers tradeinfo yourhoroscope. All are .ca just added naturaldiapers naturallaundrysoap naturaldetergent naturalshampoo naturaltoothpaste liquidsoap. have some of these domains in.org also

whamm

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
red.ca Had it for five years. It was a good scoop..I think?

JoeFrasca

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DATES.CA (brings in about $300-$500 a month with no advertising)

I might be putting up for auction at the end of month at Pool.com

Last edited:

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Britney.ca

Beverly.ca

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Irish, you hand regged britney.ca ?

We need to post recent hand registrations ;)

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I just noticed that :) I need to stop drinking during the day LOL :lol:

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just noticed that :) I need to stop drinking during the day LOL :lol:

Drinking in the evening doesn't help alot. Drinking and domaining don't mix at the best of times. :lol: I'd like to showcase Framer(s).ca to go along with Glaziers(.)ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom