- Joined
- May 30, 2007
- Messages
- 355
- Reaction score
- 0
anyone following the sibername premium domain auction. I got four in there. Interested to see how it all plays out.
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
P.S looks like Bets(.)ca and Value(.)ca already have bids on them, I believe they started at $500 too.
i think you are wrong b/c sibername said that when reserves are met it will say reserve met beside the name.I suspect the "bids" are actually the reserves.
i think you are wrong b/c sibername said that when reserves are met it will say reserve met beside the name.
maybe it's only something we in Greater Vancouver see!?![]()
where does it say what the reserves are?And revolution1 - I'm thinking you may have placed your reserves too high.k:
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.