- Joined
- Jul 9, 2006
- Messages
- 3,026
- Reaction score
- 26
I see the minimum is $15 now...
Yeah I think someone picked up too many at the other rate... :blush:
One of them turned out to have nice traffic too!
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
I see the minimum is $15 now...
is the premium auction going to continue in the new year. Correct me if i am wrong but it did not happen last week....???
Yeah I think someone picked up too many at the other rate... :blush:
One of them turned out to have nice traffic too!
Oh and the $10 pickup with unexpected levels of traffic is weekendwarrior.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.