• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale sibername premium domian auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the premium auction going to continue in the new year. Correct me if i am wrong but it did not happen last week....???
 
is the premium auction going to continue in the new year. Correct me if i am wrong but it did not happen last week....???

Nothing happened last week - they went through the motions only to roll everything over till this week.
 
Hmmm who might that be Roy....

Which was the traffic name?

Yeah I think someone picked up too many at the other rate... :blush:

One of them turned out to have nice traffic too!
 
As a buyer, I won't find any good deals. As a seller I think it will be good if people actually pay the prices I've seen for the domains offered. I bid high on some, and kept on going up just to see the reserve and overbid only to find the reserve not met. I finally gave up.

If any do get sold at these prices and I find out, I'll toss in a crapload of domains for sale.
 
Don't see any premium posted for auction this week yet....only the drop auction
 
Today's auction has done a Sedo for me. Page won't load and I'm bidding on at least a dozen domains! Come on!
 
Me too Roy...9 minutes to go and site wont load....

Back now with 8 minutes to go
 
Just got the page to reload and now it says 1 h 5 minutes! LOL Sedo here we go again!
 
Yeah....lets see if we can't get more for the names...lol...and coincidentally I was outbid on my names one minute into the time extension...

Seems all you have to do to grind more cash out is have a "site issue"...yes Roy the "SEDO syndrome"..

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.......
 
Looks like they are still fine tuning..but who wants these domains at these bids anyways...
 
I think what we have to remember here is that these names already belong to Sibername and it is their auction...if they are not happy with the offers made they can control the sale price with their own bidding...
I am not saying that is what is happening, just that it is possible.

I have to say I am very disappointed...
 
Lookslike there seems to have been some action anyways
 
Guess it's still a work in progress.
 
I got a couple but I wish these thing didn't happen...It always makes you wonder...
 
I walked away with five today. I let the ones over $100 go even though I would have bid more. :)

Oh and the $10 pickup with unexpected levels of traffic is weekendwarrior.
 
I got 2 @ the $100 mark...

Nice Roy...I looked at it. I knew it was a common phrase...

Oh and the $10 pickup with unexpected levels of traffic is weekendwarrior.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom