Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Snapping domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusen

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all, my first post - just bought my gold membership today.

Just curious regarding the methods that these domain snap places use to grab the domains. I'd like to try to embark on doing it for myself for the domains I "like".

Understandably I will have little chance of getting anything spectacular, but I cannot think any other way besides just sitting in my ENOM reseller account around the drop time and continuously trying to register.

Is this what they do?

I've looked around for any scripts availible and found nothing. I have a few spare servers sitting around, so I could dedicate one to registering only if necessary.

Thanks,

Jake

Domain Summit 2024

DotDuDe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well, you should ask your domain registrar if they will allow you to hammer their system... but for decent names you will need special connections, because usual reseller API interface is slow....

ps. there are no scripts that will work for all. You should get API interface documentation and then build a script on that..

Dusen

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great, that's actually what I have done - gotten the PHP setup for Enom, and it's just a matter of rearraging the code and adding in a few loops.

Just don't have time - anyone who has done this before feel like making a few bucks? PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom