• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed softorigin.com and a few others , thanks.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FHTim

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
I would love your opinions on the below domains,

SOFTORIGIN.COM

HOSTBARONS.COM

BUISNESSADVICE.COM (CURRENTLY BEING SOLD FOR $79 ON NAMECHEAP MARKETPLACE)

BUYUKGAMES.COM

NEW-YEAR.NET (Newly acquired)

Thanks very much.
 
No One ?:'(

Would appreciate your opinions, whatever they may be.
 
SOFTORIGIN.COM
HOSTBARONS.COM
BUISNESSADVICE.COM
BUYUKGAMES.COM

reg fee :worried:

new-year.net high $xx :ok:
 
I agree with you mostly, Softorigin is worth at least $200 In my opinon, Hostbarons is also worth more , as there are a few reasons for that.

Already have an offer of $79 for buisnessadvice.com

I would hope New-Year.net would go for at least $100.

Thanks for your appraisal
 
I wish it was , but its a typo : buisnessadvice.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom