• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed solfa.com for your appraisal!!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
veryfine said:
Solfa.com

I think this name has a lot of value especially if sold to an end user. I would advise you to contact any music powerhouse who might be interested in setting up a site for young aspiring musicians interested to learn the solfa notation i.e. d r m f s l t d!! I hope you know what I mean!
I would appraise it for a high $xxx.

good luck
 
Dear Abraham,

Thanks a lot for your kind comments and your advise.

I will take your advice to contact the potential buyers.

I will let you know once it is sold.

VeryFine
 
The name was registered in 1997
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom