Some available names

• Dear DNForum.com user,

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. As we are based in Gibraltar which is part of the EU and we have customers all over the world we are obligated to follow the new regulation as of May 25, 2018.

Accordingly, although we must request full contact information from each of you so our systems and webpage may continue to function we will restrict processing and data transfers as much as possible. When logged into DNForum.com we will display only your chosen handle and no other specific information unless requested by you. In order to request your specific information be revealed please go into your account settings and check the radio boxes next to the information. By default all information is private.

To cover all aspects of GDPR we have published a new / updated agreement (which includes our terms and privacy policy) that will become effective on May 25, 2018. It may be found at: https://www.dnforum.com/help/terms/

Onward and upwards;

Best DNForum.com

Mr. Deleted

Community Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Jul 24, 2004
Planet Earth
www.slabaugh.org
banner
Last edited:

LarryWentz

Sasquatch Researchin' Pool Hall Junkie
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Hell I used Goto before they changed the name to Overture. I spent money on their PPC but their keyword search tool is what really was a game-changer for me regarding domain names. You could see what the popular searched words containing your keyword were along with search volume. I'd slap the popular keywords into a notepad & enter the list into the old dnanlyzer software to see if the names were available to register.

I still have that original dnalyzer software on my old computer & once in a while I will load up keywords. Back in the old days, I would load up all 3 character .com possibilities at domain drop time every morning. One morning I found about 180 3 character .coms available & was to able register around 160 of them if I recall. Back in those days, we'd flip them in the old Afternic chatroom for $25-$50.

Biggie

Staff member
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Sep 4, 2002
GreenFriendly.com
www.urlpick.com
banner
Back in the old days, I would load up all 3 character .com possibilities at domain drop time every morning. One morning I found about 180 3 character .coms available & was to able register around 160 of them if I recall. Back in those days, we'd flip them in the old Afternic chatroom for $25-$50.
good story

i memba those days, sitting by the keyboard @ 10:59CST, waiting for 3 character.com to drop

caught quite a few for $6.95 and like you said, next day profiting was on.

imo...

juba

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feb 1, 2019
France
I still have that original dnalyzer software on my old computer & once in a while I will load up keywords. Back in the old days, I would load up all 3 character .com possibilities at domain drop time every morning. One morning I found about 180 3 character .coms available & was to able register around 160 of them if I recall. Back in those days, we'd flip them in the old Afternic chatroom for $25-$50.
I wish I knew that period! I am 30 years in two months and I am really interested in domaining, however, I have the feeling that the train is already leaving without me in the inside. That nostalgic moment you described in your comment is what I want to describe 20 years from now. I am pretty active in the forum since I joined and I am trying to learn as much as possible from experienced domainers and it is really fascinating.

Thank you again

Mr. Deleted

Community Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Jul 24, 2004
Planet Earth
www.slabaugh.org
banner
I wish I knew that period! I am 30 years in two months and I am really interested in domaining, however, I have the feeling that the train is already leaving without me in the inside. That nostalgic moment you described in your comment is what I want to describe 20 years from now. I am pretty active in the forum since I joined and I am trying to learn as much as possible from experienced domainers and it is really fascinating.

Thank you again
There are old threads on this forum that are from the 2002-2004 era, you can search for them and read their thoughts if you like.