• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed sportagents.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dotcom

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2002
Messages
640
Reaction score
2
Looked for a while till I found something I thought was a winner.

Interested in your thoughts on this one.

Mike
 
do i take the no reponses meaning its worthless ? all comments welcome, I especially welcome are those "less than the reg fee"

Really, tho any input howver small is worth having

Thanks
Mike
 
The more popular term is "sports agents". I'll appraise this name comparatively.

sportsagents.com $15,000+
sportsagents.net $1000

sportagents.com $375
sportagents.net $50
 
I would agree with RJ on sportagents.net - The singular and the .net are double whammys, especially the singular. If I could get $50 I would sell it instantly.
 
Actually, I don't think the singular makes much difference in this
case.

Many of today's college-educated athletes can't even read,
much less spell. SE placement would be paramount here...:)
 
Originally posted by BigFart


You are usually a very consertive appraiser. How could you possibly come up with that 15k figure.

I'm not saying it is not a decent name (sportsAgents.com) but I fail to see what company would call themselves this or where the affiliate traffic would be to generate income.

I think you have to divide all of your appraisals on this by 10.


True enough BF, but the values here I'm quoting as end-user prices. Sports Agents are afloat with big money and it's not unreasonable to expect that one of these high profile firms would pay in the $15k or more range for SportsAgents.Com.

Go ahead and divide my prices by 10 and then you've got your reseller pricing. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom