• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Sports24.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

showcase

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Hi All,

I've had Sports24.com for a while now. I've had several inquiries over the past couple of years. I get good traffic on this domain so I wasn't interested in selling it. I have some thoughts for development, but have too much on my plate with other Internet business matters to move forward at this time.

I would appreciate your valued appraisal opinions for this domain.

Have a good day,:)

Showcase
 
Please define "good traffic" e.g. quantity & quality (origin, type etc). As a name, it's reminiscent of a TV channel. It could well be used for a dedicated sports site or site of a sports channel.
 
Please define "good traffic" e.g. quantity & quality (origin, type etc). As a name, it's reminiscent of a TV channel. It could well be used for a dedicated sports site or site of a sports channel.


For the last 10 months it gets a low of 1500 unique type-ins and a high of 3200 type-ins per month. The average is more like 2200 to 2600 unique type-ins per month.

I agree, it is reminiscent of a TV channel. That is why I thought in this case the numbers were actually better than the letters.

Thank you for your reply,

Showcase
 
Agreed with DNP appraisal on that!
 
$10K is the minimum prize of the domain. Should not sell below $10K.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom