• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed sportsevents.tv-Appraisal Please

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeconnect2000

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
This should be a barn burner...what do you think out there. I have purchased a few .tv names for future speculation so we shall see.
 
Based on sales I have made this last month I am going to say Low $XXX to mid $XXX. End user $1800. Depends how you sell it! If you can get it into sedo auction you will get mid $XXX, otherwise forum to forum sale will get you $200 maximum. No need to speculate about .tv, I have been buying them for 3 months and have sold 4 in the last 2 weeks, the cheapest one was $90. I think this name is better. I get offers every single day for my .Tv domains on this and other forums and Sedo. It doesnt matter where I am they are attracting alot of attention. If you are a speculator and you intend on waiting, you could get a whole lot more than $1800 end user IMO. Best of luck with your name!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom