• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed studentdebts.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

acv

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I registered this domain a while ago with the intent of turning it into something, but never got around to it. Anybody think it's worth something more than the reg fee?
 
i think it's good! $xxx low much more if developed don't sell out too cheap,
 
This is a name that the .org seems very appropriate.

I would say low to mid $xxx on name alone.
 
Perhaps even high $xxx I would say.
 
nice name imo $xx high and up
 
too bad its not the singular, I think this one would fit a lot better, but the .org doesnt hurt here, low $xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom