• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Stupidmoviequotes.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drndrw

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I've owned this domain for almost a year now. I purchased it because I thought I could make a cool web site out of it, but school became too much, so I don't have enough time to do anything with it. It would be nice if I could sell it for a little cash... How much do you think it could be worth? Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom