• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Subcontract.me

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any value here. Not a great term, and doesn't really fit .me well enough to rate.
 
so your saying i should take what ive been offered?
 
If you have a buyer, you should try and maximize what you get for it without blowing the deal. I don't think you will get too many offers on this one. My advice is: If they made an offer, counter with something no more than double and then take whatever they counter with. It's your name though, do whatever you are comfortable with. Do you know who is offering, what they intend to use it for, etc? Do your homework.
 
I agree, I would take the money on this one
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom