• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Swineflu.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

EthanJenkins

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2006
Messages
200
Reaction score
19
I'm selling the following three swine flu names. The swine flu will be hitting in the fall season and could last a couple of years. I was thinking about selling all of them together for $5,000.00 (obo) if anyone is interested.

Swineflu.net
swinefluinformation.com
swinefluinfo.com
swineflunews.com


I will sell them separately, or you can buy them for one package deal.
 
pm me stats please
 
please pm stats on swineflu.net please
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom