• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed syndication.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great keyword. Not too sure how well it works with .org, but I really like it.

I would say 1k for reseller... alot more for a motivated enduser, maybe 5-8K


Good luck.
 
Yeah, this is one of those that a .net would make sense but the .org is a bit tough. Still, I think you could be looking at several thousand to the right end user. Good luck
 
Thanks guys, think you're around the mark. Might sell soon.
 
I would say 1k for reseller... alot more for a motivated enduser, maybe 5-8K

Agree, but I think that's a little bit on the high end.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom