Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Taking my domains out of Moniker. Where to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

topforclicks

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1. namecheap
2. dynadot
3. godaddy.com

I'm moving all my domains from moniker to namecheap at the moment. Learnt after the registerfly debacle never to consolidate all your domains in one place.. just sayin.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you have 100+ domain names to transfer, you might as well get your own subreseller account from direct Enom Technology Partner.

Send me email em @ king.net, I will create one for you.

Compassion

feel the qi
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
great question OP, I too seek a registrar that is king of kings in all ways.

Originally I had great results with enom as a 6.95 reseller. Then when I needed support it was not existent. Franky Chung is supposedly my reseller to turn to for all questions and he has not once returned an email or phone call (12 years of this) Their general support sucks and knowingly deceives.

I once backordered a domain name I let expire and won it, yet they still kept it - does it get any shadier? On the phone they continued to direct me to my parent reseller who may not even be a real human.

Like Jack I setup some reseller and retail accounts a long time ago and have been their customer support. (some accounts still are able to renew at 8.14 (old minimum retail despite the 6.95 base going up)

Godaddy with reseller club isn't a shabby choice. 24 hour support, auction perks...

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Enom now offer $9 for subreseller account. The $6.95 doesn't exist anymore, those pricing in the early year 2002. The registry bump it too many times as I can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom