• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Taxable.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tipsfromthetop

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
374
Reaction score
0
Hi could you please appraise this domain

taxable.org

Domain is 4 years old not bad traffic for a non developed domain, parked on fabulous.
 
I like it. In the US there is a book about taxes (there is a belief that ours is out of control). I think it is called the Fair Flat Tax or something like that. You could sell a ton of those books on a site that had tax related content!
 
Thanks for appraisal Ace, I will look up this flat tax.. I know the ppc value on tax is high and i had considered turning this into a useful mini site..

Once again appreciate your views.
 
it's a good one but the .org can make the appraisal low
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom