Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed TCOC.COM appraisal request

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woeger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone care to venture an appraisal on this domain I recently acquired? I am not an expert on 4 letter .COM domain appraising.

TCOC.COM

It was a former site for the Troy (Missouri) Chamber of Commerce.

It has a Yahoo listing and I am getting many people finding it in the various search engines and coming to it.

I think it might do well for an "Chamber of Commerce" that starts with the letter 'T'. Also any other possible use suggestions?

Also, anyone want to take it off my hands (if so, mail me an offer)?

Thanks,

Adam
[email protected]
DomainWars.com

namedancer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Adam, if it has residual traffic there are ways to make money from that. I'm not an expert on the best ways to do that but I'm sure others on the board are. You might ought to do it soon though because the old traffic gradually declines without an active site. In addition there are enough cities with names beginning with T having Chambers of Commerce that I would think you could get a premium over registration for the name itself, $50-$200 at least. A real Yahoo listing alone costs what, $300, anymore.

Well I just looked and see you have it listed for $129 so I guess we're in fair agreement on value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom