• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

The one domain you love and just don't want to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NINE5.com is mine. It resonates what I never want to do again- work 9-5 in corporate America. :D

But my 2 favorit of all time one was from '99 the other '01 I sold last year :( I want one of them back so bad but the company will never sell it.
 
Well I just sold one of my all time favorites ever, A1W.com, it is now officially someone elses little gem to love. I feel good I guess because sales = money, but sad all at the same time because my lil' baby is gone for the third time now... :sigh:

Thanks everyone for the input so far! Let's see some more beloved domains from co-dependent owners! Hugs for everyone that posted so far! :ok:

:hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love: :hug: :love:
 
HI

The one I would not sell is my directory domain, LinkDirectory.com

Thanks
Tom Dahne
 
For affective reasons: ceramlinks.com
My first site and a big adventure...
 
Don't make me chose...:(

I would have to say hardwaretweaks.com....:)
 
I'd sell them all even my own name and kids names
 
i would have to say Gamefinest.com.......cuz thats the username in all the other forums...
 
ElReloj.com

Have invested a lot of time passion, health and money on it...would be very difficult to sell...
 
i will most probably sell any names for mine for the right price. i registered/bought them with an intention of selling anyway
 
NINE5.com is mine. It resonates what I never want to do again- work 9-5 in corporate America. :D

But my 2 favorit of all time one was from '99 the other '01 I sold last year :( I want one of them back so bad but the company will never sell it.


what name was that?
 
FOCUS!

ok if you posted this elsewhere, i missed it- but what the heck is

Blah I'm cool whoopee yay ????

just pure goofiness?
 
like "blah" "I'm cool" "whoopee, yay!"...just going for the anti-serious tag line.
 
SDX.COM (my username AND "SEX" typo :D)...and OF COURSE my i4.COM baby ("Eye For")! :yes: :smilewinkgrin: :D
...
But, for the RIGHT price, I'll sell! :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom