• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed thelaptop.net - please appraise !!!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdoux

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Just wanna get your appraisal for this domain.
I really appreciate it and if let say I can get a good appraisal, I think it worth for me to sell it. If not, I will build it as a blog.

Thanks guys!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom