• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed TheMotorCity.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madk

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
themotorcity.info

I just grabbed it and I think it's the best .info I have. Just wondering what others thought.

"the motor city"
Google - 632,000
Yahoo - 911,000

matt.
 
Please feel free to elaborate. As you can tell I am new to these parts.

Thanks in advance for any help.
 
My first impression is reg fee as well. Is it a festival or something famous? Please give more details.
 
$0.00 - reg. fee.

-Joe
 
Imho the "the" hurts this low $XX.xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom