• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed TheWebGuide .com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGray

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
959
Reaction score
0
Just picked this one up and am curious what you all think about it.
Regged since 1998.

TheWebGuide .com


Thanks in Advance! :)
 
I think it is gold if you upload a directory script on it and develop it.

nice one
 
Thanks for the reply. I've got some serious development along those lines in mind. ;)
 
pretty good for a 'the' name

$300+
 
low to high XXX $

thanks
Ronak
 
webguide.com will be more favorable, the+webguide.com is ok. low to mid $xxx I think.
 
I think those are reseller appraisal.

The domain has huge potential. XX,XXX to end user.

Develop it and you will raise its value big time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom