Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Thoughts on .Info's

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mole

Originally posted by Tee
To be honest though I'm not seeing many typeins from info names. But then again, maybe my names are poor quality or not very highly searched. I've seen typeins from .us names, but not many from info. I've seen none from .biz

Can we all agree that random type-ins are NOT the way of the future, tee? Never forget that a domain name is your site name, and represents what you stand for, and how people refer to you through word-of-mouth. Search engines are the way of the future, not curious type-ins.

ondrik

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

not true. Reading from my server log file, there are over 200 unique type-ins per day to a single .biz name:

> adult.biz <

There is no site and I doubt there is any link to it, at least google doesn't indicate. It is likely some registrars uses it as a "model" .biz name, I found it somewhere already ..

I hope this post will create a link to promote a bit.. :))
-> http://www.adult.biz/

regards,

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolHost
"The downside for this TLD is it's 4 letters."

True.
But IF you're going to register an ".INFO", be sure to protect your investment! Please e-mail me if you need any further explanation ... I've covered the topic extensively here in this section! :)
Good Luck.

You can PM me or send me mail through this forum. :D

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators