Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Tired Of Parking..Where Do I Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BANS seems interesting - I'm assumning the setup fee is per domain?

no, per person. Unless you have somone do it for you, they might chare you. I offered to have a guy build one for me for 50% of revenue...

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's been discussed in this specific thread. I suggest that you read from page 1.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've just set up BANS on a generic .com as an experiment - the name gets around 70 unique type-ins per day, looking for a product. It makes around $5-$10 per day on PPC. I've customized the template quite nicely, so I'll report back how it goes :)

EG.domains

GenericDomainMarket.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've just set up BANS on a generic .com as an experiment - the name gets around 70 unique type-ins per day, looking for a product. It makes around $5-$10 per day on PPC. I've customized the template quite nicely, so I'll report back how it goes :)
Looking forward to your report.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to your report.

OK, I can give you an early report. My site has been live for 4 days. Firstly, the stats are fairly meaningless this early on, because there may be a lot of people waiting for eBay auctions to end, and there may be new users who've signed up but haven't yet bought anything (but they may buy something in the next 30 days which will retrospectively add to the stats).

The domain was recently averaging $4/day from PPC parking. In the last 4 days I've made $0.53 from eBay sales plus $5.43 from google adsense. I've been averaging 8 clickthrus to eBay per day, from around 60 uniques per day. So, although I'm behind in revenue, it's early days and there may be new members and sales pending from previous clicks. It does actually seem to work, although it's difficult to know yet if it will match parking revenue. There is the added bonus that I might start to see search engine traffic, which I otherwise wouldn't get from a parked page.

I'll report again in a week :)

anderson33

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, I can give you an early report. My site has been live for 4 days. Firstly, the stats are fairly meaningless this early on, because there may be a lot of people waiting for eBay auctions to end, and there may be new users who've signed up but haven't yet bought anything (but they may buy something in the next 30 days which will retrospectively add to the stats).

The domain was recently averaging $4/day from PPC parking. In the last 4 days I've made $0.53 from eBay sales plus $5.43 from google adsense. I've been averaging 8 clickthrus to eBay per day, from around 60 uniques per day. So, although I'm behind in revenue, it's early days and there may be new members and sales pending from previous clicks. It does actually seem to work, although it's difficult to know yet if it will match parking revenue. There is the added bonus that I might start to see search engine traffic, which I otherwise wouldn't get from a parked page.

Please do, I have a lot of domains parked like most of the others here, and would like to see how this works for you and how it compares to parking for you. I know that there are a lot of different factors like the website, domain, product, traffic, etc, but any insight from a starting standpoint would be helpful.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please do, I have a lot of domains parked like most of the others here, and would like to see how this works for you and how it compares to parking for you. I know that there are a lot of different factors like the website, domain, product, traffic, etc, but any insight from a starting standpoint would be helpful.

I should also add that the $0.53 was from two completed sales.

sashas

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hmm..

This sounds interesting. I'll probably give it a shot with one of my names - a generic automobile .com thats gets around 15-20 uniques a day and makes $1-3/day.
I believe cars are major movers at ebay, right?

anderson33

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tried on a domain that normally generates 4000+ uniques per month, but there is no revenue earning so far after 3 days. :disappointed: Tried on a few generic dictionary word domains and got the same result.

Thank you for the input. Please keep us posted in the next few weeks to see if you have had any positive growth.

It is looking like a trail and error thing, probably works well with some domains and not so well with others. Also the sites may have to be "tweaked" just like some parking pages with domains.

VTEC

Flying at 9.200 rpm...
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how is the BANS Business going :) ?

how much aprox are you guys making on this monthly If you don't mind being asked ;)

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Great to hear from you beachie.

Yes, please keep us posted.

Em

how is the BANS Business going :) ?

how much aprox are you guys making on this monthly If you don't mind being asked ;)

I've tested this for a while for some niche domains with minimal traffic from ppc. I'm doing from $1-$3 a day. The website is www.BargainZap.com currently updating to their latest release hopefully tonight.

I

impactadmin

We are also going to take a shot at using Bans.
We have modified a template for witchcraft.com.

http://www.adamdicker.com/nichestore/

We are still tweaking the design but we feel keeping it as basic as possible and keeping the focus on ebay is the goal.

SEO optimization is a must as well as a good menu structure and graphic design.

Our designers are currently updating the design and should go live soon so we can see how the site does.

Huseyin,

ngochoa

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you buy this yet?

I think you need to know about the this fist!

I tried on a domain that normally generates 4000+ uniques per month, but there is no revenue earning so far after 3 days. :disappointed: Tried on a few generic dictionary word domains and got the same result.

Truy this out!
it's will help you to make more revenue!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom