Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Tons of Traffic! I will submit your site to 120+ Social Bookmark Sites! Digg, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSNet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DNF Members,

I am offering my service to manually hand submit your site/article to around 120 Social Bookmarking websites for a low fee of $35! You can instantly gain 120+ backlinks to your website within hours and also have Google spider your website faster than normal. You will notice a nice JUMP in TRAFFIC to your website by using my service!

An few sites I will manually submit to include:
Digg.com
Del.icio.us
Mixx.com
Furl.com
Newsvine.com
and more!!!

I don't use any sort of automated software and don't spam. This is 100% manual and involves me going to each individual website and submitting the articles by hand. This is a time consuming process, but is woth the $35 investment you will make.

I can submit any cool articles you have written, cool links to your website, and/or any other information you want me to submit to these social networking websites!

I am from the United States (born and raised) and speak/write 100% perfect english.

Information Required:
1. URL of your website,or the story URL that you would like to feature in the posts.
2. A Title for your post.(Which will be done by me and if anyone wants a particular one then can mention)
3. A paragraph from your website page that is about to be posted.
4. Tags or Keywords about the article

You will receive all of this for only $35!
(Payment By PayPal only. 100% up front payment)

Domain summit 2024

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
(Payment By PayPal only. 100% up front payment)

Man, check you iTrader rating first! I would buy your service but with the condition to pay in 2-3 weeks or so, after I see the results...

FSNet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know i know. Well how about this. I will give away 1 free posting to 30 bookmark sites to prove my services :)

The first two people to PM me will get the deal! This is to verify me and my work.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can't beat free.

Do you have a full list of where you are going to submit sites? Can the person request not to have them posted to certain ones if s/he requests not to?

FSNet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure! I am heading out for a little bit, but when I get back, I will post the exact sites I will post the free ones to and you can add/remove! Remember, only 2 free submits and this is to get good feedback :)

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know i know. Well how about this. I will give away 1 free posting to 30 bookmark sites to prove my services :)

The first two people to PM me will get the deal! This is to verify me and my work.

Ok, deal. Please PM me details what do you need from me...

FSNet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I provided 2 free submissions so far to about 40'ish social sites each. I am awaiting their feedback and reviews.

FSNet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not providing any more free submissions for the time being. I hope the users I have provided them for will write a review soon so I can start providing this service to everyone! Just a neat piece of information. I submitted a friends site to around 25 social bookmark sites and since then he has received between 100-125 visitors more per day! That is from only 25 sites! I am offering this $35 deal for around 120 websites! Imagine the possibilities!

FSNet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have done 4 free submissions for people, yet received only 1 review :-/

Anyways, the offer is still on the table!

Step 1: Contact me via PM for PayPal info
Step 2: Provide me with information and data
Step 3: Sit back and watch traffic come in!

I will have all orders done the same day as payment!

Discount for bulk orders!

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My Review of FSNet's service:

Prompt submission of my site to 120 social bookmarking websites. It is still too early to see and increase in traffic, but I will monitor it. Submissions will definately help out with the next pagerank update. I went thru and verified submissions at random sites and they have all been done manually and looks professional. This is not some service where sites are submitted as fast as possible. It looks like time was taken when submitting the site.

Overall, you can not go wrong with this service. For $35 you receive submission of over 120 bookmark sites plus 120 backlinks to your website. Once I see how traffic is on my site, I will consider having more sites submitted using this service.

Thanks again

FSNet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Someone recently asked me if I could offer a smaller package for about $20 and it made me think. So I am hereby also offering an option to submit to 60 social bookmarking websites for $20. You can always add the other 60 websites after you pay for the first 60 for $15 extra.

Thanks everyone for your support! Remember, orders completed same day as payment is sent!

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pm sent.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Site has been submitted promptly ~ one week ago. Traffic is the same, may be it will increase later...

FSNet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a note for anyone planning on using my services. One of the key tactics to successful implementation of my services is having a unique title and content. If you run a "hotel website" for instance, you dont want your title to be "Cheap Discount Hotels". The key to generating lots of traffic is special unique keywords. Maybe instead of Cheap Discount Hotels, you should use "Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Hotel Discounts" or "How to get cheap hotel rates", or "How to pick a family oriented hotel". These are just suggestions so you will benefit from traffic as well as extra links to your website.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great service.
Guys give a try at these submissions...are all manuals.
Thanks I will let you know for other websites.

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Title of post uses Tons of traffic...

What does "tons" of traffic really mean?
100 new visitors a month? 10,000 visitors a month?
What should a client's realistic expectation of the service you provide be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom