.COM TopCryptoExchange.com Appraisal.

DnPicks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jul 28, 2018
Algeria
Hello everyone, Hopefully you are doing great,

I intend to release this asset for sale and i wonder how much should i price it ?

I will be looking for your replies,
Best,
Fadi.

DnPicks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jul 28, 2018
Algeria
reg fee name to me,

just another crypto domain that doesn't stand out

imo...
Hi Biggie, Thanks for your opinion, But comparable sales are not really saying the same :

thecryptoexchange.com $3,244
bestbitcoinexchange.com $2,000

I think it would worth something to the right buyer.

werejack

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 8, 2018
zambia
Hello everyone, Hopefully you are doing great,

I intend to release this asset for sale and i wonder how much should i price it ?

I will be looking for your replies,
Best,
Fadi.
Hello Fadi,
your domain name is Keyword rich and a very probable combination for searches on search engines so it has value to those that prefer keyword rich domain names. I sadly do not have adequate research and experience regarding sales prices since my focus is on brandable domain names. But i personally think it could be worth the low four figures as you pointed out from the sales of thecryptoexchange.com and bestbitcoinexchange.com.

good luck

werejack

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 8, 2018
zambia
Hello Fadi,
your domain name is Keyword rich and a very probable combination for searches on search engines so it has value to those that prefer keyword rich domain names. I sadly do not have adequate research and experience regarding sales prices since my focus is on brandable domain names. But i personally think it could be worth the low four figures as you pointed out from the sales of thecryptoexchange.com and bestbitcoinexchange.com.

good luck
PS: also the time when you put up the name for sale will also affect price. if it is during a period when crypto prices have gone up and there is a buying frenzy, buyers may be willing to pay more...

Biggie

Staff member
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Sep 4, 2002
GreenFriendly.com
www.urlpick.com
banner
Hi Biggie, Thanks for your opinion, But comparable sales are not really saying the same :

thecryptoexchange.com $3,244
bestbitcoinexchange.com $2,000

I think it would worth something to the right buyer.

Hi

i'm not a comparable sales looker

as most posting of comparables, aren't really comparable

to me, each domain sells or not, based on it's own merit

I would not buy into topcryptoexchange, simply because it may not be the best exchange.

in that respect, there may not be any comparison.

Good Luck though

imo....