• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed TrillionDollarPage.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jojoyohan

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
What do you guys think that TrillionDollarPage.com is worth? Its undeveloped and I bought it hoping someone would like to make trillion dollars :blush:. Anyway whato do you think its worth. Thanks.

-Jojo
 
goodluck on making the net progit of an indutrialized country lol.... 2x reg fee IMO... all the million dollar homepage are getting played out now.

Good luck
 
LOL funny. Although you will be the one laughing once you make a trillian dollars. Maybe you can get Bill Gates to buy a few billion pixels from you.
 
lol, nice name. I think if you developed it SOON, you could get some attention if you pretend like you seriously believe you'll get a trillion dollars. You could make it a parody site too. I just put up a Topsite for all of these sites, and I've seen some funny ones.

Name alone: $15
Developed and after making a trillion dollars: One Trillion, Fifteen Dollars and Zero Cents. ;)

good luck
 
You would have to get every LAST person in the US to give you about $5... that's more than most people are willing to give away for nothing. :-D

Reg fee.
 
Ok the site is back up. I've had a few problems with my host. I just changes the nameservers so it might take a little while for the domain works at 100%. Let me know what the value is with that script. I've encrypted it for security reasons but I will give the buyer an unencrypted copy. All the files are in html.
 
Sorry, the domain is worthless, in my opinion. The website isn't worth much either.
 
Man you are so funny, lol, you would own us all if you actually find a way to get a trillion dollars with that site. Worth mmm probably 20$, curiosity is your friend in this case :O.
 
sorry, but $0 considering it's taken the milliondollarhomepage guy 3 weeks to get to 300k
 
Good luck.

You spelled plenty wrong through. and trillion looks like trillian.
 
Congratulations, you just lost $7 :-D
 
And it was a well spent $7. Hopefully I can make a few pennies.
 
Oh please, don't say you made a site quick, say you copied a site quick. All you did was basically copied the milliondollarhomepage.com site almost word for word. I hate copy catters. I hope you don't get any money and people in your town find out who you are and start calling you a loser.
 
I hope you don't get any money and people in your town find out who you are and start calling you a loser.

lol.
 
sorry 0.00, keep on trying, we all domain mistakes.
 
I think its a good fun name. With the fast growth of other pay for pixle sites.. I think you could make some great money. Develop a good site. Throw up a couple ads of your own. Submit it to the search engines and you might just get some luck!

$100
1 trillian with all your ad spot sold!

Good Luck!

TS ;-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom