• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Two related domains www.uprotect.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Successm

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2005
Messages
50
Reaction score
2
Have two personal security oriented domains. Youprotect.com and Uprotect.com. What would you appraise these domains at? Thanks!
 
Easy to remember domain.
But the WeProtect.com or IProtect.com might have more clought.

Considering the domains memorability.. you might try and find another use for it.

The domain without direction would easily be in the low xxx.. or less even. If you can specify a direct use for it, then definately up that price large.

If I owned that name, ide sit on it untill i found a good use for it.

insurance, self-defence, legal, finace, security, or even for selling boxes and mylar sleeves for collectable comics and cards.

Hope I helped.

Kevin.
 
Thanks Kevin:
I appreciate your thoughts. Originally I acquired the name expecting to use it on a website I had planned for personal security items for sale to the public. Just never got around to it. I guess I'll keep it and wait for someone else to need a brandable name in one of those categories. Good point on the fact that it can be used for many niches - not just personal security. Thanks. Lori
 
Another note to ponder.

Don't let small business scare you from branding in that direction.

I used to sell protective supplies for collectable cards and comics. And myself being one in tens of thousands offering this product, I would turn over an easy 25k per month based out of Toronto Canada.. I can only imagine what Bigger City Suppliers turn over. I used to have alot of my stuff manufactured so I had better prices over the competition. I had no website at the time either. Everything was on site and delivery.

And my point is:
If I knew then, what I know now... I would have paid quite the sum to have a name I could brand such as YouProtect.com Implying to my customer base that they will protect their product with what I supply. And go with it in a marketing scheme. I am certain I would benifit.

Kevin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom