Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Thanks Guys! I also own the .net if that makes any difference.
I am scared to say what I payed because it was actually close to nothing. If you can believe this or not on February 24, 2004 I paid $18 through a GoDaddy reseller to backorder this name. Yesterday it came into my account. You can imagine my surprise.
Haha. Congrats! That's almost like winning the lottery.I hope you'll fetch a good price for it. Don't sell cheap just because you got it cheap.
![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.