Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

broker UK broker wanted for 40+ Certified Premium Generic domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

denniss

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I am looking for a UK-based broker with sufficient connections in the UK domains industry. I own a large number of *only* certified premium generics with .UK extension, but since I am located in Canada it's really hard for me to find buyers in the UK... Overall I only have one friend from the UK and he's not even a domainer.

Some examples of domain names I own include:
debt.me.uk
firewall.me.uk
hiring.org.uk
supplier.me.uk
satellitetv.me.uk
...and there are many other gems.

Overall all the domain names I have for sale have over 600+ scores according to premiumdomains.com... Actually debt.me.uk is #8 from all the thousands of domains evaluated by them (see http://www.premiumdomains.com/search/?t=&l=&r=&w=&q=), while all the others fit in top 15%. All of them are completely generic, there's no domains with legal issues, and all of them could make for a great website for a company or private business.

I'm looking for someone that could help me sell them for a *very* reasonable price (to be honest I don't even have any set prices, but I will take anything that seems reasonable since I am looking to raise funds in order to advance the projects that I'm deeply involved in). Your percentage from each sale will be fair and negotiable in advance. I am also willing to sign an exclusive representation agreement so you'd know that you're the only one selling them for me (and I will not sell them myself).

Please PM me only if you're *seriously* interested (lately I'm so busy that I don't have the time to check the forums every day, and if you'll PM me I'll get an e-mail notification) and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thank you in advance.

Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators