• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Urgent Appraisal - wide-shoes.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steitieh

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
2,071
Reaction score
1
Hello Guys,

I've just received an email from a person wanting to buy one of the domains I have which is wide-shoes.info.

He is offering $150. How can I know the real value here?


Thanks,
Rami
 
to the buyer it is prob worth $150, he could easy reg in another extension without the '-' though, for a lot cheaper
you would struggle to get $3 on here, so, yes....don't counter, just take the cash
 
I would take the offer. It's a very good one...
 
Sell it,IMO not more then reg fee,you are lucky!~
 
I do not often say this, take the offer.

Yes the buyer may be willing to go higher (most initial offers are low), but with this domain if you lose this offer you may wait forever for another one. Take the money, with the profit invest in more domains and hopefully compound your earnings from this sale into more with other sales from the domains you purchase with the profit here.
 
Sell it to him - and give him my phone number....
 
Sell it to him - and give him my phone number....

LOL , Will do so!

The thing is: I sure see that he sees some potential... Because an initial offer of $150 does mean something! anyways... I wouldnt want a better offer, you guys are right, and thanks a lot.


But The reason for me putting this for appraisal is that I wanted to know if somebody can tell me if there is a way to see the actual potential he sees "the buyer"... Ofcourse, other than reading his mind! :)


Thanks,
Rami

By the way, I read in another post that people call imci-technology.com.cy a scam! well, they are the ones who offered me $150 for the domain!

Do you guys think they are a scam? and how could they scam me anyways if they pay me before getting the domains! which is thats what I am gonna do!?


Thanks,
Rami
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom