• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed USPresidentClinton.COM

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MobileDesigner

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
1,161
Reaction score
46
looking to hear your opinions on this. I have a few more like these for the future female president (if she is elected).
Thank you
 
Has this domain name ever been registered in the past? Maybe for Bill?

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I don't think it's going to be worth that much more than it was before Hillary's presidential aspirations.
 
hahaha
funny.
im a supporter of Bush. cant you see my .mobi? Just got on the bandwaggon and gut hurt. :lol:
I wouldnt use this against her campaign. Just got it.
Perhaps bush will win another election? I dont know. I live in Japan now.
but thank you for your inputs! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom