• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed valuate addictedto.tv

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YotamB

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
hey.
yesterday i registered addictedto.tv, i think it has a good lead for making a community targeted on tv and can be developed a whole lot more...
please appraise how much this one will be worth undeveloped, I will appriciate it. ;)

Thanks.
 
I'm personally not a fan of these "pun" type sites+extension. If this had any value, I think it would be far less than addictedtotv.com. That's how the average person is likely to remember the domain name upon hearing it. Was that taken? I'm not saying that would have any value either though.
 
nope, i just registered it..
you might be right but it still works good with the .tv as an extension
thanks man ;)
keep them comin'!
 
no value...

plus.. who is addicted to TV in 2006?

if they have .internet extension.. maybe regfee+ for addictedto.internet
 
The extension has nothing to do with the prefix. For instance, ToysR.us would have no value even without trademark issues. I can't think of any real site that uses this logic of combining the prefix and suffix of a domain name for trade purposes. Granted if you put good content on the site people may well come but if you promote it as AddictedToTV I suspect that people will be looking for AddictedToTV.com rather than your site. It has no value by itself other than possibly as a relatively weak name for and addiction site, maybe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom