• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Value of a Domain Name?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Suggie
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Suggie

Guest
Hello everyone.

I am new to the forum and to the domain name game (or business). I have the following I would like you opinion on.

Wholesaletotrade.com

Auctiondates.com

I am thinking of developing them one day. Do you think there is value in their names.

Thank you very much.....and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

S.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom