Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

vB 3.5 KEEP ALL ISSUES IN THIS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have completed our upgrade to VB 3.5

Most of the hacks you are used to are here but some will need to be added back in.

Please feel free to post anything you notice missing so we can add it back in if VB 3.5 allows it to run.

Thank you for your patience.

-=DCG=-

Upvote 0
Domain Summit 2024

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i think it would be better if the thread refreshed to show the post or doublepost so that the user does not post that same thing again. Thanks

http://www.dnforum.com/f12/ also that was the url of the platinum section with the vbseo, but that is now a 404 error, as opposed to a htaccess redirect to the home page.

domaister

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sent a pm through the popup menu i get by clicking on the nickname a few minutes ago. Now the popup window doesn't come anymore. I'm using firefox. With IE works.

Don't know if it's my problem. I can't restart windows because I'm scanning a lot of domains!!! Anyone using firefox is getting this problem right now?

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duncan said:
I can view the adult section :eek:!

We dont want this. Remember what happened in the chat room.:cheeky:

I

impactadmin

Mr. Deleted said:
i think it would be better if the thread refreshed to show the post or doublepost so that the user does not post that same thing again. Thanks

http://www.dnforum.com/f12/ also that was the url of the platinum section with the vbseo, but that is now a 404 error, as opposed to a htaccess redirect to the home page.
Hi,

I believe the post is refreshing after you post as I can see my new one automatically.

Is anyone else having the same issue as Mr.deleted?

Also, the url for the platinum section is working now. The link is different from the previously installed version.

Thank you
Huseyin

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains said:
For adam:

Code:
Edit the pm_newpm template and change this:

<if condition="$show['trackpm']"><div><label for="cb_receipt"><input type="checkbox" name="receipt" value="1" id="cb_receipt" $checked[receipt] />$vbphrase[request_receipt_for_message]</label></div></if>

To this (adding the red):

<if condition="$show['trackpm']"><div><label for="cb_receipt"><input type="checkbox" name="receipt" value="1" id="cb_receipt" $checked[receipt] [color=red]checked[/color] />$vbphrase[request_receipt_for_message]</label></div></if>

Done.

-=DCG=-

In VB 3.5 you need to hit quote to reply with a quote and quick reply to reply without one.

-=DCG=-

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For all that are exclusive and above that have sig banners these are now edited by going to user cp and clicking 'Edit Profile Picture'

-=DCG=-

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is the URL working for the profile picture? I tried last night and it was linking to dnforum.com...

I keep getting this error:

Line: 1579
Char: 4
Error: 'null' is not an object
Code: 0
URL: http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?p=691257#post691257

When this happens none of the drop down boxes at the top under Search etc work.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Javascript Errors Fixed!

-=DCG=-

TheNetCode

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are we not using the trader rating anymore? That would be a bad thing since many of rely on it to make a decision on who to trade with. Hope this was just an oversight.

Kevin

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They have not made a new one for vb 3.5 yet.

As soon as they do it will be added.

-=DCG=-

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TheNetCode said:
Are we not using the trader rating anymore? That would be a bad thing since many of rely on it to make a decision on who to trade with. Hope this was just an oversight.

Kevin

I believed before some of the mod's had to be re-written for 3.5 an I am assuming this is one of them. Just like the bank needs some things changed in it. I can only HOPE we get the trader rater mod back b/c you are right this helps us know who to deal with or not

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
where is the PM button now? is there a different way to PM?

LeeD

Soli Deo Gloria
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Everytime I come to the forum I have to login again, and I am checking "remember me" each time. :)

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CrazyEightyEight said:
Everytime I come to the forum I have to login again, and I am checking "remember me" each time. :)

Note to techs:
In vb 3.5 you have to add "checked" to the code, as vB changed the default to "no".

I

impactadmin

GiantDomains said:
Note to techs:
In vb 3.5 you have to add "checked" to the code, as vB changed the default to "no".
Thanks for the info GD. Our tech is looking into and will test to see if it works that way.

Thanks
Huseyin

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Send PM button added with thread desciptions as subject.

On red menu bar under store, bank button with balances has been added.

Header on store links back to Home.

More updates coming.

-=DCG=-

I

impactadmin

jdk said:
I believed before some of the mod's had to be re-written for 3.5 an I am assuming this is one of them. Just like the bank needs some things changed in it. I can only HOPE we get the trader rater mod back b/c you are right this helps us know who to deal with or not
Yes as soon as a hack is released for the trader rating we will have it added. At this point we may use the built-in system that works on a reputation level basis. How it works is you build your reputation based on the successful transactions made between forum members.

Will keep you posted as new features are added to the forum.
Please continue to post suggesstions and possible issues as we want to make sure all issues are resolved.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom