Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Very cheap (up to free) hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attilio

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a reseller account with an hosting company.

I have it by one month only and so far is working fine though I would not put my hands on fire for it.

That for my offer is NOT directed to people wanting to develop their domains.

My offer is directed to speculators wanting to set-up a page to track the traffic of a domain and, eventually, get some revenue placing affilates banners/links/searches boxes/etc..

The hosting plan is one only:
20 MB space, 1GB monthly bandwidth, unlimited emails (plus all the standard features of any hosting plan)

THe payment options are the following:

1) $15 year and you do what you want with your space and bandwidth (but NO ADULTS NOR ANY ILLEGAL CONTENT)

2) Free if your domain get at least 20 unique visitors daily and you agree in promote on your page (top of page) at least one 2 tier affiliate program you have joined under me (in example CJ or other I will suggest you).

Examples of domains I am running/monitoring using the above hosting are:
Dinero-Gratis.com
YahooMexico.com
LearningSpanish.info
CheapAirfare.biz
and more

As you can see on this board to have reliable stats about the traffic your domain/s are getting is very important.
Getting one of the above plans you will have clear stats to show to potential buyers.
In addition setting up a simple page with affiliate links, with just few vistors daily you might be able to, at least, pay the hosting and renewal fee of your domain.

If interested you can contact me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators